The rain is coming - and so is the family in this critically acclaimed celebration of life, love and laughter that Michael Wilmington of the Chicago Tribune calls "sumptuously entertaining."
You are invited to join the festivities as one colorful and eclectic family gathers from all over the world for a traditional wedding - a non-stop four-day celebration as unpredictable as the monsoon season itself. Anything goes when love, lust, hope and happiness take them by storm and bring them ever closer. With this family, when it rains, it pours.
From award-winning director Mira Nair, Monsoon Wedding is an exhilarating film Carrie Rickey of the Philadelphia Inquirer calls "a banquet for the heart".
- Mira Nair
- The Making of Monsoon Wedding
- Feature Commentary with Acclaimed Director Mira Nair
- Theatrical Trailer
- Run Time: 115
- MPAA Rating: R (for language including some sex related dialogue.)
- Audio: English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround / DTS 5.1 Surround
- English SDH, French, Spanish
- Picture: Widescreen (1.85:1)