1994's The Flintstones brought the modern Stone Age family - immortalized in the longest-running animated series in prime-time history - to the live-action big screen.
After an aptitude test mix-up, Fred Flintstone (John Goodman) trades his job as Slate & Company Bronto-crane operator for a vice presidency. But there's trouble brewing in Bedrock: An evil executive (Kyle MacLachlan) and his sinister secretary (Halle Berry) are now plotting to use Fred as the fall guy in an embezzlement scheme!
Rick Moranis (Barney Rubble), Rosie O'Donnell (Betty Rubble), Elizabeth Perkins (Wilma Flintstone) and Elizabeth Taylor co-star in a Steven Spielrock production filled with classic sight gags, dino-sized production values and sensational special effects.
- Brian Levant
- Discovering Bedrock
- Feature Commentary with Director Brian Levant
- MCA Soundtrack Presentation
- Art Department Concept Sketches
- Opening Sequence Comparisons
- Production Photographs
- Production Notes
- Cast and Filmmakers
- Theatrical Trailer
- Teaser Trailer
- Run Time: 91
- MPAA Rating: PG (for some mild innuendos.)
- Audio: English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- English SDH, Spanish
- Picture: Anamorphic Widescreen (1.85:1)