The year's most disturbing thriller explores the unsettling possibility that the dead can contact us all we have to do is listen.
When architect Jonathan Rivers (Michael Keaton) loses his wife in a tragic accident, he turns to the shadowy, unnerving world of Electronic Voice Phenomenon - communication from beyond the grave. But as he begins to penetrate the mysteries of EVP, Jonathan makes a shocking discovery: once a portal to the other world is opened, there's no telling what will come through it.
Deborah Kara Unger
- Geoffrey Sax
- Making Contact: E.V.P. Experts
- Recording the Afterlife at Home
- Hearing is Believing: Actual E.V.P. Sessions
- Feature Commentary with Director Geoffrey Sax and Michael Keaton
- Deleted Scenes
- Run Time: 98
- MPAA Rating: PG-13 (Violence, Disturbing Images and Language)
- Audio: English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround
- English SDH, Spanish
- Picture: Full Frame (1.33:1)